Friday, June 15, 2012

Extreme Couponing 1


Last weekend I couponed with my dear bf. I'm sure he loves it as much as I do, hahaha. We went to Walmart & Target. I wasn't sure if I could purchase certain items myself or if there was a limit of coupons I could use so I had him come with me. The only thing I got from Walmart was 2 packages of Kotex pantyliners and Mucinex (I've been sick for the past 2 weeks). He also purchased 2 packages of Kotex pantyliners and with the coupons I had we got all 4 packages for FREE (of course we still had to pay tax). At Target, I grabbed some much needed hand soap (Up & Up brand), Sonia Kashuk Spoolie brushes, Sensodyne toothpaste, 2 small Lunchables (haven't had those since grade school!) and a pretty Glade Spring Scent airfreshner. I really wanted to get some more Kotex liners (I had 2 more coupons) but they ran out and I was too lazy to ask for a rain check. At the register, the teenager at Target accidentally scanned one of my coupons twice so I actually received an extra $2 off my purchase! The total retail price for the purchases was $9.23. Guess what my paid total was for target? $0.08! Whee!

No comments:

Post a Comment