Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A teaser...

Since my last post, school has ended and summer break flew right by. I have less than a week left--4 days to be exact--before I have to turn my brain on. I have yet to open my textbook or review any of my notes! Hopefully I'll do that in the next couple of days and blog as much as possible. My break has been everything I wanted... I did a bit of traveling (Vegas--twice, & wine country), got to be crafty (made some jewelry, clay flowers, attempted to repurpose an oversized shirt...etc), as well as experiment in the kitchen. My efforts in the kitchen are always the most exciting. Let's just say I am sitting here typing with two burnt fingers and a burnt thumb. Good thing I have a few days before school starts because I will definitely need them. I was also glad to see a majority, if not all of my close friends from high school.

I'll return soon with posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment