Friday, September 23, 2011

Here we go!

I'm starting school this Monday and it's kind of bittersweet.  Sweet--I'm super excited to finally get to where I've worked so hard to be. My 5 year plan is finally coming into action.  Bitter--This is my last "break" before I go full throttle into what will become of my career and large focus in life.  I won't be able to do last minute things and take trips whenever I feel like it.  Everything I do will have to be planned out because of my hectic school schedule.

Wish me luck!

I will be officially moved in by this Sunday and the room isn't exactly what I pictured it to be.  It is actually just one large room with cherry hardwood floors and bright yellow walls.  It was welcoming for the first few walk-ins but I think I will get sick of the yellow color.  Re-painting the walls is out of the question since my landlord is pretty strict.  I'll just have to live with it.

Another annoyance is that I don't have a closet or any storage space. Therefore when you walk into my room, everything is visible to the naked eye.  I originally wanted to purchase the Whitmor Double Rod Closet (affordable and has everything I need) but I had issues with the online purchase so instead I got a garment rack out of frustration.  So far, the rack actually holds more than I expected but not very stable.  The rack sways whenever I move it or hang/remove an item from it.  Oh well, it works for now.

Anyway, guess it's back to reading and packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment